Sibley's, Common Trees of the Pacific Northwest, Quick Guide
Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, these FoldingGuides offer instant access to just what you need to know. Forty-seven of the most common indigenous and cultivated tree species are covered, including descriptions, size, range, and illustrations of bark, leaves, blossoms, and fruits and berries, all taken from his award-winning The Sibley Guide to Trees.
- Waterproof (product is laminated)
- Convenient (lightweight and compact)
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley
- 47 tree species--both native and cultivated--found throughout the Pacific Northwest
- The Pacific Northwest region includes coastal Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia
- Includes illustrations of bark, leaves, blossoms, and fruits and berries